domingo, 21 de febrero de 2016

Who am I?

Hello everybody!
First of all, I would like to introduce myself by using Powtoon. This is a fantastic tool that allows you to create animated videos and presentations. Here is mine! 
Before facing this challenge, I have never heard about this tool but I have to say that is really easy to use. So if you are not an skillful person with technologies, Don´t worry! The instructions are simple and clear to follow.
Once you have registered on the website, you just have to choose the style that suits you the most for your presentation and start to include the wide range of options to design it. Among these options you can use images, movements, music, voices, props and so on. Apart form that, you can also export things from the Interent. After finishing the video, you just have to save it and copy the URL. So you can share your attractive and animated presentations with others!
Having said that, Powtoon is an useful resource to carry out in class with your students. You can adapt it depending on the purpose and it can be motivating and attractive to students.


I hope you like it! Let me know if you use another program with your students

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario